The Forgiveness Solution: The Whole Body Rx for Finding True Happiness, Abundant Love, and Inner Peace
1. Why did you write this book, The Forgiveness Solution, and how did you come to write it?
2. Were you always a forgiving person? or did you learn it yourself?
3. Forgiveness is hot these days. Many people are talking about it. The Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu were given big awards for their work on forgiveness and compassion. What's going on?
4. What is the core theme of the Forgiveness Solution?
5. In your book, you say that research shows that people need to learn how to forgive in three key areas: forgiveness of self; forgiveness of others and forgiveness of circumstances though sometimes they also need to forgive God and groups of people different from them. Can you say something about that?
6. Can people really forgive or do they just pretend to forgive? Do people forgive but never forget?
7. Who are the people that we need to forgive the most usually?
8. What are some of the major benefits to forgiving? Does it really greatly increase our happiness, peace, love, joy, well-being and health?
9. What are some of the techniques you recommend to help us forgive? are these different than ones recommended by other authors?
10. How is your general approach to forgiveness different from the approach of many of your colleagues? For example in the book you say there are no perpetrators, victims, sinners, evil people etc. and that every communication is either a communication of love or an expression of fear calling for love.
11. How is forgiveness related to compassion, gratitude, contentment, acceptance and happiness?
12. How is forgiveness related to spiritual transformation, consciousness, liberation and the overall awakening going on today in the world.